Notice of Church Re-opening:
- We encourage the congregation to get vaccinated. Those coming to church need to follow the safety guidelines of wearing a mask and keeping social distancing. Those who are not comfortable can feel free to attend remotely from home.
- *Those who serve in the following ministry areas are required to be vaccinated: children ministry, worship service usher.
- Upon entering the church entrance: please wear a mask, keep social distancing, sanitize, check body temperature, and record your personal information at the sanctuary foyer check-in table.
- Priority of initial in-person spots will be given to the elderly who may not have access or be familiar with computer technology.
- There will be a link on the church website (both EM & CM) to access different registration forms for in-person church gatherings (There will be separate forms for each program – eg., Worship, Sunday School):
- Only a few bulletins will be printed for the elderly.
- There will be no passing of offering bags during worship.
- Sanitization procedures include wiping the chairs and other surfaces that were touched.
- No crowd/people flow restrictions have been enforced at the moment.
- Access to the church building will be limited to 3 entrances: main entrance (sanctuary foyer), parking lot entrance, and gym entrance.
- Please enter through the sanctuary main entrance to attend Sunday Service, and exit through the gym side.
CM & EM worship time changes:
- CM 1st service 8:20-9:25 am
- EM service 10:00-11:05am
- CM 2nd service 11:40am-12:45pm
(*Temporary time change to allow more time for set-up prior and sanitization after use.)