All mailed cheques/e-transfers must include the donor name, offering number and fund designation in the memo for each transfer (eg. John Doe, #000, General). Mailed cheques must have this information on the envelope from the donor, while eTransfers can include it under the memo section. Donations received without this information can no longer be accepted.
– Go to online banking, and e-transfer offerings to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Under memo, include your name and designate either ‘General’ or ‘Mission Fund’
– Create a unique password for security question, used for all subsequent transfers
– First time only: Send password and your email address via Google Forms
– All transfers will be completed each week on Saturday
2) PayPal Giving Fund Canada (GENERAL FUND ONLY)
– Google ‘PayPal Giving Fund Canada’, click ‘Donate Here’ and search for ‘Burnaby Pacific Grace Church’, or simply go to https://www.paypal.com/ca/fundraiser/charity/3417412
– Enter your donation amount, click ‘Donate Now’ and complete transfer by logging in/creating your own PayPal account
– All donations will receive automatic tax receipts from PayPal Giving Fund (not church) with name and mailing address from individual PayPal account
– Paypal Giving Fund will remit funds to church once a month
3) Mail cheques directly to church (3883 Triumph St, Burnaby, BC V5C 1Y6)
– Cheques only (please do not mail cash)
If you have any questions regarding E-transfer or Paypal, please contact the deacon board: email@example.com
- Spending of gifts or donations is confined to The Board approved programs and projects. Each restricted contribution that is directed towards The Board approved program or project will be used as designated, with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by The Board, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most, as determined by The Board.
Treasurer: Andrew Yeung
There is nothing that is not a gift from God. Jesus invites us to consider the flowers and to look at the birds of the air, and to see how richly our heavenly Father has clothed and fed them.
We came into the world penniless, and will leave penniless. We who call Jesus our Lord devote ourselves to practicing generosity. We fix our hope on God and not on the uncertainty and delusions of wealth that choke up life.
Instead, we desire to be rich in good deeds, willing to share with those in need. In doing so, we gain true treasure that will not decay nor be destroyed, but a life that is truly life.