The procedures for requesting a church zoom meeting is as follows:
1. The meeting organizer sends an email to the church secretary, Louise (email@example.com), indicating the purpose, date, time, and duration of the Zoom meeting
2. (optional) The meeting organizer provides the email addresses of the participants
3. The church secretary will book the zoom meeting if the slot is available.
4. Otherwise the church secretary will advise alternate time slots, and book the zoom meeting upon confirmation from the organizer
5. Any changes to the booked zoom meeting need to be coordinated between the church secretary and the meeting organizer.