Hello everyone: As a response to the current COVID-19 situation, the church is implementing the following procedures.
- Please enter the church only through the front entrance on Triumph St. In the foyer, the ushers for the services will have hand sanitizer provided for you and if you choose, may wash your hands in the foyer washroom. You can exit at all the other door ways. But please enter the church via the Triumph St entrance only.
- As this may cause a slow down to the entry into the church. We advise you to arrive early, and not 2 minutes before service starts. Waiting in a line creates a crowd which can itself spread disease.
- We ask that if you are ill or showing symptoms to stay home. We love you, and at the same time we want you to practice loving others by taking preventable actions of transmission.
- If you are in the vulnerable population: (elderly and those with existing health conditions), we advise for you to refrain from attending worship service for the time being. We are working on providing live streams of our worship service so you can still participate from home.
- Refreshments after service will now be suspended. Please do not pass around food nor share food in worship or in Sunday school classes.
- Interpersonal touch is highly discouraged. (Handshaking, and hugs) You are more than welcome to nod your head, bump elbows, and tap toes as your way of greeting each other.
- If you’ve travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask you to self-isolate for 2 weeks before returning to church gatherings and worship service.