The senior pastor of Port Moody Pacific Grace Church: Pastor Tom Cheung suddenly passed away in car accident on May 2, leaving behind his wife and 3 children. Pastor Tom was the main financial source for his family, hence, we sincerely ask church member to financially support to this family, in order to take off the financial burden while they are grieving for the loss of their loved one. If you want to donate money to his family, there are following suggestions:
1. Online donation at www.gofundme.com/tomcheung, but be careful of the scam web-link. Also, 3-5% serving charge may be charged, so this website is encouraged to be used by donors outside Vancouver.
2. Mail your cheque to Port Moody Pacific Grace Church, 2622 St. John Street, Port Moody, B.C., V3H 2B6, and payable to “Athens Siu-Pik Li”
3. Personally drop your donation to CCM – (Burnaby center: Crystal Mall, 2 nd floor, 6533 Kingsborough Street, Burnaby; or Richmond center: Unit 2320-2330 Richmond Public Market, 8260 New Westminster Highway, Richmond)
4. Our church has also set up a donation box in the foyer till May 26. We will collect the donation and give it to Pastor Tom’s wife or to Port Moody Pacific Grace Church.
* Please note that no receipt/tax receipt will be issued for the above donation.
** Continue to pray for God’s comfort to Pastor Tom’s family, and give sympathy to the saddened members in church.