Do you have clothes that you haven’t worn in months? Any bags of clothes you’ve been meaning to donate? Bring them to the clothing swap and find a few ‘new’ treasures to bring home!
The swap will happen in the gym of Burnaby Pacific Grace Church. When you arrive, just sort your items onto the tables so everyone can see them.
Any items are are not taken home will be sorted and donated to Dress for Success and Union Gospel Mission.
Never been to a clothing swap before?
That’s ok, here’s a few pointers:
1. Bring items that are in clean, good used condition.
2. Wear something that’s easy to change in—changing areas will be set up, but will probably be in hot demand.
3. Come anytime between 10-12PM to drop off donations, browse, and swap.
4. It’s always nice to check if everyone has had a chance to see that dress before you claim it.
5. More than one person have an eye on that cute skirt? We’ll flip a coin to decide who takes it.