UPDATE: Bump-a-Friend Day is next Sunday! It will occur rain or shine. Please remember that this is a picnic in the park, and we will be on a grassy field. To prepare for the day, we have created a list of items for you to bring to enhance your experience at the picnic.
Location: Burnaby Confederation Park, Picnic Area #1. See map insert.
Items to bring for the Day:
• Lawn chair/tarp/blanket
• One (new) box of Kleenex for the mystery game
• Own beverages (one bottle water will be provided to each participant)
• Sun screen lotion
• Camera/phone for photo contest
Schedule for the Day:
10 am – 11:30 am: Joint worship at BPGC
11:30 am – 12:45 pm: Lunch at Confederation Park
12:45 pm – 1 pm: Clean up
1 pm – 3 pm: Bubble Soccer
3 pm – 3:30 pm: Mystery game
3:30 pm – 4 pm: Closing & clean up
4:30 pm – 8 pm: (Optional) Fellowship at the park
A couple of house cleaning items:
- Please head to the park immediately after the service as your food will be waiting for you. We will start bubble soccer promptly at 1 pm, as we have booked it only from 1 pm – 3 pm.
a. You can pick up your lunches by fellowship. If you have signed up as a group, your lunch will be grouped with the Reference Contact on the food spreadsheet. Please check the spreadsheet for more information.
- A team schedule is posted here. Check which team you are on if you have signed up for bubble soccer.The best team will be determined based on the following rules.
- We have a photo contest! Take lots of pictures and send your best photo to firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of the day. Prizes will be awarded for the best photo
BPGC Bump-A-Friend Day will be a day of community, fellowship, food, bubble soccer, and much more! We will have a photo contest for the day’s events, as well as a mystery game. Please bring a box of tissues to play. Registration begins July 16, 2017 to August 13, 2017. Please register you and your family within your fellowships.
Registration Fee (includes lunch):
$5 for adults
$2 for kids (4-12)
Free for kids ages 3 and under (no lunch provided)
If you have any questions, please contact Charles Chan.